Tuesday, September 8, 2015

GOALS!

This week was another good one. Still a little difficult with a comp that isn’t wanting to work. But hey, you got to work. So we had a good week. We found some new investigators this week and something funny happened.

When we taught a guy this week that was very interested in our message. We talked about the Plan of Salvation, and he liked it. And when we got to the final of the lesson when we asked if he had questions, he said yes. I want to know more about Enoch. WHAT? haha I was like really? you know who that is? Unfortunately the people here don’t really read the bible, and when someone actually knows that Enoch existed it is impressive. We explained using the Pearl of Great Price, what? and the dude accepted the teachings. This week was also kind of sad.

One of our best investigators Franceli is having a lot of problems. So we tried to help her out, But she wasn’t able to solve some of the problems that she has in her life. It was very sad, but We had to say goodbye for a little bit. I hope and am praying that she returns to the church soon. 

This week I really got an appreciation of the scriptures again. I am loving the BoM and it is coming alive for me. I hope that you all can let the BoM help you out. 

This week I also was reading a few things about goals. And felt impressed to make some goals. So I took a page out of Dads book and did a little graphic of the things I want to achieve in the last year of the mission. I realized that we need to all make goals. We can’t hit a target that we don't have.  :) 

Make goals and make a list of things that you need to sacrifice to achieve your goals. 


If you don’t know why you want to achieve a goal it isn’t important enough to have. We need to perform things that are really important. I love you guys. 
Have a great week. :) 

Don't forget the daily Prayer and scripture study. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment