Friday, August 7, 2015

Spreading the LOVE in the Favela!

Add caption


Well life is all good here in Vila Menk. We are having a blast teaching and finding.

But to start of we had a great week, that was pretty tough. We are low on investigators, and so its been a little difficult. But don't worry, the Lord always has a plan for us. 

We had a great day with Bishop. He went on many mini visits with us. It was a great success. Unfortunately, the greatest difficulty here is teaching so the people understand. They have a really hard time, and we find people that don’t know how to read, and it is difficult. But if there is one thing that I learned this week is that the Lord is always here to help us, and all of our problems have a solution. And if we are praying, and trying our best, we will be able to overcome all of the problems that we have in our lives.

And that would be the favela :) good times. It is a lot of apostasy that happens but we stear well clear :) 



I thought a lot this week, that I am spoiled rotten. My life is incredible. God gave me a great great great present by giving me the family that I have, the friends that I have, the talents, and everything. Life is something that we have to make the best of what we got. Everyone, and I mean everyone, has a chance to make our lives better, no matter how good or bad we got it, the Atonement of Christ is there to purify and make our lives better. Don’t waste your chance to use it!! 

The Church is True and the mission is great. Look for moments everyday to give a little of what we have to others. Love everyone. And don’t judge anyone, everyone has a chance to get better.

I love you all. 
Elder Iverson over and out :) 



ps its like next week I will do 1 year as Elder.... weird. 

The grafiti of Love. It is in a lot of places here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment