Monday, October 13, 2014

A Few Things to Remember

The word "Opa" is just thrown around in this language it can mean any of the following:
oops
sorry
hello
what?
o my
awesome
good work
and probably more :) haha it is strange.

Also, how small of a world we live in. Not small like people normally say, small as in we don't know half of the things that are happening in the world. How many people are functioning lives that we don’t know about, how many words are spoken each day that one we don’t understand because of the 100 some odd languages, and the things that we don’t realize happen, and are other peoples lives is strange. Very strange.  




Also I started a page in my journal of the things I want to remember the most when I get home, it is an interesting list :)  I guess you will have to see in 2 years :) haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment