Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fun Photos from a Random Week!

We had a a great view of the love for soccer in our apartment. Or the apt I was sharing with the ZLs :) Elder de Araújo and Waters :) 




Next we have Elder Farias and Elder Cleiton we were waiting for the District Meeting to start. 




Because I am the smallest Elder I have the pleasure of riding in the back of the car :) 
haha good times. We are returning to home after our weekly lunch with irmão Godoy.


It is starting to get chilly here in SP.
(Elder Waters, Elder Ccanto, Elder Ahmad)



The beautiful area of Caucaia. 




This week we had interviews with Pres, great times. He helped me plan for my splits with the members until my companion gets here. 




Our church at night always has the YM playing soccer, and it is difficult not to play with them :) 


This is Diego he is a lad in our ward, and he has being doing some splits with me this week. He visited people for 2 whole days with me :) 



We have a train track in our area, and we walk the track when we need to get to places. (Don't worry mom, we are smart ) :) 



I received some presents from Elder Corrêa and Irmã Lourdes from Morumbi. :) what a blessing. I got the news that Maria and Lourdes and Nair went to the temple and all three did baptisms for their family members!! Yeah!!! :) 

Look closely and you can see Jace companionless under the Caucaia Heading!

No comments:

Post a Comment