Thursday, March 19, 2015

Saying Good-bye

I said goodbye to good, good friends in Morumbi that I will never forget and I am ready to start my new adventure. 

We had dinner with Lourdes the night before I left. She bought us Chinese  that was pretty good, I wont lie, I ate my first full meal with chopsticks:) 

Then the pictures with the darling family is the family of Elisane. They are awesome, and I love the crap out of them. It was difficult to part, but good to know I will see them again.













The cereal was cereal with ice cream. (Have to celebrate the new area.)

Then a clean desk, that was only like that two times in the past 6 months.

A parting foto with the boys in the Morumbi House. Great times, Elder Donhal became one of my best friends, and we will be kicking it after the mish. Love that kid. Elder Corrêa reluctantly let me go. It was a good 6 weeks, and I learned a little about how to cook :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment