Monday, December 22, 2014

APs in our Area

We also now have the APs in our area also, we didn't split our area, but they will just work with us, and they are awesome, Elder Sales from Espirito Santo Brazil, (his name is literally Espirito Santo, but they thought it was better to change that;) and Elder Contegacomo from Argentina.  

And I will just say that Elder Contegacomo is crazy, he just goes and does stuff funny.  Like he will sing the in street at the top of his lungs.  To get the attention of a house he sang the Lion King song thing "AYEEEEEEEEE Sovenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" at the top of his lungs.  I wont lie, I laughed a little because it caught me off guard. :) but they are awesome and are helping me learn a lot of things. They are already good friends, and it is funny because Elder Sales is just a chill guy, nothing much startles him and he is just tranquil. 




No comments:

Post a Comment