Monday, December 15, 2014

Ward Christmas Party...Food Poisoning!

This Saturday we had the ward Christmas party, and it was awesome. I was representing the killer tie that Mom sent me and we all had a great time.... 





that is until 3:30 the next morning, I woke up with some killer pain in my stomach..... And I was in the bathroom for quite some time until 5am. All in all I used the bathroom, and I mean really really used the bathroom, 6 solid times before noon, and by solid I mean the time, because the stuff coming out was anything but. ;)   And I found out that the ward, about half of them were sick also, so we had a ward party that made a ton of people sick, and that sucked.  All is well, don't worry mom :) the pain has pretty much left, and I am again using the bathroom around 1 or 2 times a day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment